The values underlying the philosophy of St Vincent’s Healthcare Group in relation to our care of patients and staff are those of human dignity, compassion, justice, quality and advocacy, which are based on the mission and philosophy of the Religious Sisters of Charity, our shareholders. We strive to maintain excellence in clinical care, education and research.We will continue to develop the Healthcare Group in line with the above principles and with our responsibilities to the wider Irish healthcare system.
"To bring the healing love of Christ to all we serve"
Our concern for others, especially those in need permeates every aspect of the life and work of our service.
We are dedicated to providing the best possible health care, drawing on the talents and creativity of all our staff.
Our Core Values
- Human Dignity Respecting the sacredness of human life and the dignity and uniqueness of each person.
- Compassion Accepting people as they are, bringing Christian love, empathy and caring to all.
- Justice Acting with righteousness and integrity which respects the rights of all
- Quality Seeking excellence in all aspects of care.
- Advocacy Speaking for the voiceless, acting with and for them to achieve a reasonable quality of care.