home » comments & complaints policy
St. Vincent’s University Hospital Complaints Policy
- We will pass on any compliments and act on complaints
- We will handle all complaints in confidence and without prejudice
- We will appoint a Complaint’s Officer who will investigate your issues and concerns.
- We will acknowledge all written complaints within 5 working days of receipt.
- We investigate all complaints within 30 working days of receipt, however if the process takes longer, we will keep you updated every 20 working days.
- We will issue a clear and concise written response.
- We will advise you of your right to an independent review by the HSE and the Office of the Ombudsman.
All complaints must be received in writing and addressed to:
The Complaint’s Officer
Quality Risk & Consumer Affairs
St. Vincent’s University Hospital
Tel: +353 1 221 4013