How to get here – Directions
St. Vincent’s University Hospital
tel: (01) 221 4000
Are you travelling by public transport?
Dublin bus services
- The following buses stop on the Merrion Road at the front of the Hospital:
- Bus route no. 4 – departs from Harristown, through O’Connell St. to Monkstown Avenue
- Bus route no. 7/ 7a – departs from Mountjoy Square to Loughlinstown/ Cherrywood
- The following buses stop on the Nutley Lane at the side of the Hospital:
- Bus route no. 47 – departs from Townsend St. to Belarmine
- Bus route no. 27x – departs from Clare Hall, through Merrion Square, to UCD Belfield
- For more information and timetables visit www.dublinbus.ie.
Regional bus services
- Bus Éireann regional bus service:
- Bus route no. 2 from Wexford to Dublin stops on Nutley Lane. For further information please visit buseireann.ie or phone (01) 836 6111.
- Aircoach regional bus services:
- Bus route no. 702 from Dublin Airport to Greystones/ Bray
- Bus route no. 703 from and Dublin Airport to Killiney /Dalkey
- Both routes stop at the Merrion Road bus stop
- For further information visit http://www.aircoach.ie or phone: (01) 844 7118.
Please note that whilst we aim to provide the most up-to-date travel information to all our patients and visitors, all bus schedules are subject to change. Please ensure – before embarking on your journey – to check the relevant bus operators’ website for the most accurate scheduling information.
Sydney Parade DART Station is approximately a five-minute walk from the hospital. For train timetables, please visit: www.irishhrail.ie or phone: 1850 366 222.
Are you travelling by car?
Satellite navigation co-ordinates: N53.31744 W6.21505
From Dublin city centre:
- Take the R138 to Merrion Square
- Continue on the R118 through Ballsbridge to the hospital entrance at Merrion Road
From the M50:
- Exit at junction 14 toward N31
- At the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Leopardstown Road
- At the end of the road turn left onto N31
- Continue to crossroads at RTE
- Turn right into Nutley Lane, and follow signage for St. Vincent’s University Hospital