St. Vincent’s University Hospital continues to develop and maintain a strong working relationship with GPs to ensure we can provide all our patients with the most timely, efficient, relevant and best possible care.
SVUH have set up secure email address for GP use via Healthmail in the following areas;
- Labs Results LabResultEnquiry@svhg.ie
- Radiology Results GPradiologyresults@svhg.ie
- Emergency Department firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Labs and Radiology emails are for requesting non urgent results only; not for referrals. The GPs has to be the patients registered GP / working in the same practice to be allowed receive the results
- The ED email is for sending additional patient notes for a patient that is already en-route to SVUH ED from the GP practice
- We will set up additional addresses for wards and departments in time and list them here on the website as they become available for use
Referrals can be sent to the relevant department either electronically via the Healthlink system, by post, fax or by hand.
GP Liaison Committee
The aim of the GP Liaison Committee is to facilitate a platform for discussion between St. Vincent’s University Hospital and GPs. Find out more about our work and see the full list of committee members.