Visiting in St. Vincent’s University Hospital is managed at this time in line with national guidelines, to reduce the risk of COVID-19 to patients and visitors. Please continue to check this website for updates.
Visiting times and guidelines
Ward visiting times
- Daytime: 14.00 – 16.00
- Evening: 18.30 – 20.30
- Intensive Care Unit: 15.00 – 19.30
- Coronary Care Unit: 15.00 – 19.30
Follow these simple guidelines to make the most of your visit…
Restaurant, cafés and shops
There are two newsagents, one restaurant, two coffee shops and a number of vending machines – for both patients and visitors – located throughout St. Vincent’s University Hospital. Explore our different food and drink offerings, opening times, shops and other useful visitor information.
How to get here
There are three car parks in St. Vincent’s University Hospital:
- 24hr multi-storey car park located opposite the main entrance to the hospital
- Underground car park close to the Emergency Department
- 24hr Herbert Wing car park located at the back of the campus