Patient property drop-off service
Do you need to drop off or collect personal property from a patient?
Our new dedicated Patient Property Room is located just inside the main entrance of the hospital on the right hand side.
If you need to do a drop-off
- Drop-off during the following hours as we cannot accept items at any other time
Mon to Fri 11.00 to 13.00 and 14.00 to 15.00
Sat and Sun 13.00 – 15.30
- Include essential items only e.g. clothes, toiletries, reading materials, glasses (please, no valuable items like hearing aids, electronics, money)
- Limit your drop off to one small bag and ensure this is closed and clearly labelled with the patient’s name and ward
We cannot guarantee the delivery of property to the wards before 18.00 daily although we will do our best to accommodate your requirements
If you need to do a collection
- Contact the ward before 14.00 to make arrangements to have the patient’s property made ready for next day collection. Please note we will require 24 hours’ notice
- Collect from the Patient Property Room from Monday to Friday between 11.00 – 13.00 and 14.00 – 15.00
- As the hospital is busy with patients attending appointments, please ensure that only one person visits with property at a time and during the allocated times.
- SVUH cannot accept responsibility for any damage or loss that may occur when using this drop off and collection service