home » careers
St. Vincent's University Hospital is committed to the recruitment, development, and retention of the highest calibre of staff, in order to provide the best quality health care to all of its patients and enable the achievement of the objectives of the Hospital. The principles we observe in our treatment and care of patients and in our dealings with staff are based on the core values of human dignity, compassion, justice, quality, advocacy and mutual respect.
St. Vincent's University Hospital is a Joint Commission International Accredited Hospital since February 2010.
Listings of current vacancies can be viewed and applied though our web recruitment system. External applicants are welcome to view and apply for vacancies by clicking on the button "Job Vacancies for External Applicants". Current staff (internal applicants) can access vacancies by clicking on the button "Job Vacancies for current staff"
- Note the closing date(s) for the submission of on line applications for the vacancies are specified in the list of vacancies. Therefore, SVUH are not able to accept late applications.
- It is the responsibility of applicants to ensure that they apply well in advance of the closing date. We advise all applicants to ensure that they apply well in advance of the closing date.
- Any applications which are still in progress after the closing date will not be registered by our Web Recruitment System.
- Applications will only be accepted by our Web Recruitment System.
- SVUH may only take into account technical issues raised by an applicant if advised to SVUH HR prior to the advertised closing date.